Monday, June 17, 2013
Monday, June 3, 2013
1. It smells and tastes lovely with no awful aftertaste.
2. The genius who designed it deserves an award. Not only is it the cutest little lip balm you'll ever buy, but it's convenient. The shape of the balm allows for quick and easy coverage. It doesn't get messy and the bright colors make it easy to spot in a crowded bag.
3. It's long lasting. I apply it before I leave for the day and it lasts through hours of errands or work.
4. They're all natural, 95% organic, and full of vitamins and shea butter. What does all of this mean for you? Softer and healthier lips! My lips felt softer after the first day and were noticeably smoother after less than a week.
5. In comparison, they're average/low in cost. They range from about $2-5, depending on where you buy them. (Check Walmart! Out of everywhere I've checked, they were the lowest.)
Friday, May 31, 2013
Friday, May 24, 2013
I love high waisted shorts! They're the perfect summer must have and pair so well with everything. I suggest keeping it simple. Opt for a solid colored short with a tee or patterned top and a fun few accessories. Printed high waisted shorts tend to be overwhelming and it's hard to create balance in your outfit.
These should be a staple in every girl's closet this summer. There are countless ways to wear them and they create such a flattering image on all body types.
So how do you turn them into an outfit?
- Pair with a cute tank, sandals, and a sunhat for a beach day.
- Create a retro look by adding a solid tee, floral tank, or vintage button down and a bandana.
- Dress them up with a solid tank, cute jacket, and heels.
Have an adorable outfit you want to show off? Tag @KikiMichellexo on Instagram or Twitter and I'll check it out! I'd love to see!
xoxo, Kiki Michelle ♥
Wednesday, May 22, 2013
In case you didn't know, I did a giveaway over on my Tumblr that ended on Monday. The prize was a personalized beauty box - a box full of cosmetics and beauty items hand picked for the winner to match her preferences.
I checked out the local Ulta for the first time to pick up a few of the winner's gifts and I was so pleased with the trip. I've been to other Ulta locations, but the Salisbury, MD store is by far the nicest I've visited. Their staff was absolutely wonderful and so sweet. I could have talked to them all night, I swear. We also happened to find some great sales and got tons of things for the box at a surprisingly low total.
The overall experience was so lovely that I really wanted to give them a little shoutout. I'll absolutely be going back in the future not only for myself, but for more giveaways!
xoxo, Kiki Michelle ♥